Monday, April 28, 2008

Overheard...In My Apartment

Me: Do 'ya think Hitler liked blowjobs?

LadyToker: Yeah, I bet Hitler liked blowjobs.

Me: Do you think he needed to have violent weird sex?

LadyToker: I think it's safe to assume that the most evil man to ever live had a voracious appetite only fulfilled by sick and depraved activities.

Me: So you think the more evil someone is, the more sick their sex life is?

LadyToker: Well, maybe.

Me: I don't know, I can picture Hitler sidling up to Eva Braun on their bunker couch, and moving from one base to another, slowly and carefully until he enters her and makes sweet love to her right there on the bunker couch...conversely, I'm not sure I could see Gandhi goin' to town from behind on a big booty bitch, slapping her ass red. Can you picture either of those?

LadyToker: I'm going to sleep now.

No comments: