Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hillary Clinton's All-American Day

Cross-eyed Hillary Clinton about to down a shot of whiskey in Indiana...

After the cameras stopped rolling, Hillary had a few more shots and a couple of Mojitos before climbing into the back of Jim's (the guy on the right) pickup truck. They rode for what felt like hours before finally pulling up to Jim's double wide. The caravan of cars that followed all parked on the brown lawn surrounding the trailer. The party that ensued was remembered by Hillary as, "...a blur of tight white undies, ecstasy, teabagging and gun cleaning. It was the most American day I've ever had and I think I picked up a few votes."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.