Monday, April 28, 2008

Eating Twizzlers And Making Eye Contact

Is it OK to make eye contact with a coworker while eating a Twizzler? Take it from me, it can be uncomfortable, and recently, after a coworker offered me some Twizzlers, I found myself eating it and making eye contact. It didn't last long. It felt wrong, so I averted my eyes.

I don't think it's a male/male thing either, no matter what combination you have, it can be uncomfortable wrapping you lips around a phallic food whilst making eye contact. Of course, unless you are trying to flirt with someone, then I say it's OK for women to do this, but never men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol whenever i eat a banana in front of my guy friends it feels awkward too don't worry

Anonymous said...

that is absolutely retarded, why would that ever be a big deal at all? i mean if ur gay then yea...