Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Doug At The Movies

Welcome to the very first installment of Doug at the Movies!

Doug loves the ladies and hasn't had too much time to see movies over the years. Now that he's getting older, he's taking the time to see some movies he's missed while out chasing tail. Please enjoy Doug's review of Failure To Launch starring Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Failure to Launch stars Matt McConaughey as a successful dude who still lives with his parents. They finally gets sick of it and hire Mrs. Parker to get him to move out.
This was a terrible movie! If you haven't seen it, don't. I actually started hoping Sarah Parker would get naked, just so I'd have something to look at, then I thought to myself, Jesus, why would I want to see her naked? I didn't enjoy one second of this movie, and after it was over, I put in Wild Things and cued it up to the three way scene to cleanse my palette.
If you are in the mood for a good romantic comedy, rent or download Chocolat starring Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp.
See you next time on Doug At The Movies!

No comments: