Friday, June 15, 2007

My Balls Better Not Be In That Suitcase!

The original title to this post was going to be "MY WIFE IS A LYING CHEATING WHORE,", but I didn't even have the balls to go through with that. I need to find my balls and reattach them pronto!

This morning I helped my estranged wife pack up her things into a U-haul truck. She had been staying with me for three weeks and it had been awkward to say the least. As I am said to see our union come to an end and to see her move out of the state, I am relieved that I can put away any thoughts of us reconciling. After all, she did cheat on me, lie to me, treat me like shit and leave me. It's my fault, but she basically treated me like a puppy and once I grew out of my cute stage, it was time for her to move on.

Here is a horrendous drawing of me helping her pack the truck:


Before she left, I asked her if she fancied a roll in the hay for old time sake, but she did not bite and off she went to the land of dirt and Christian colleges.

I think I made a big step today in finding my balls. I didn't grovel or cry. I didn't beg her to stay. I gave her a hug, tried to bed her, and said goodbye.

No comments: