Friday, June 29, 2007

My Estranged Wife is Joining the NAVY!

My estranged wife, let's call her "Matilda", is a very liberal artist who questions the policies of the U.S. on a regular basis.
And now she is joining up to serve our country. She contacted me asking for all sorts of dates and for a copy of out marriage certificate. I asked why, and to my surprise, she said she is joining the Navy.
This news came as a surprise to say the least.
I can just see her now with her raw food diet and yoga teaching certificate following the orders of a 45 year old career Naval officer. Yeah right! Maybe she'll get the navy on a new yoga regimen and the U.S. Navy will become a more peaceful part of the U.S. war machine.

Here is scary-bad drawing of "Matilda" teaching a yoga class on the deck of an air craft carrier:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theory: She probably attended a terrorist training camp in Nepal...she's working for Al Qaeda or some shit and she's going to sink whatever ship she gets assigned to!