Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break!

If you look super close at the photo below, you will eventually see a monkey. Once you see the monkey, you should be able to see the leash and the hand holding the leash. The hand of a man, I’m assuming. A man whom I hate, not because I’m jealous, well, not 100% because I’m jealous, but just because in my world, only a real douche bag walks a monkey around as a tool to meet women on a Cancun beach filled with 19-year-old college girls…oh, wait a minute, I have just changed my mind in mid-post. This has never happened before…this man is now my hero. Seriously, he is using a monkey on a leash to meet 19-year-old American college girls on a beach in Mexico! Well done.

2 comments:

Scott said...

in thailand they walk around with their monkey on the beach, hand it to your girlfriend so she can hold it, then turn to you and say "hundred bhat" and you pay it cuz it's like three bucks and your girlfriend just got to hold a monkey.

delia's dad said...

That rules! I may have to buy a monkey and move there after the newspaper I work for goes under...